[3830] CQWW SSB VA2WA SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA2WA SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 13:17:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:  284    15       32
   80:  513    18       68
   40:  784    27       88
   20: 1482    30      124
   15:  302    23       88
   10:   45     8       17
------------------------------

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

SO1R (Single Op - still operating One Radio)

The contest conditions were rough. The low SFI, static noise on low bands. Got
my antennas covered by ice coat on Sunday morning. The resonance dropped down so
I had to reduce an output power to avoid PA protection to act. My 160m antenna
gamma match got burned in some spectacular way by producing a lot of acrid smoke
during the first night. So I've spent almost one hour to replace it by something
else. Hopefully that incident has happened outside the shack. ))

Anyway still a lot of fun chasing DX! That was great to watch many stations
posting their score on https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=54
.

73!

Victor