[3830] CQWW SSB PY0F M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PY0F M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:46:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PY0F
Operator(s): EA4DE EA4LI PT2FM PT2IC PU0FDN PY2MN
Station: PY0F

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Fernando de Noronha
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   16     9       15
   40:  882    27       92
   20: 1277    27       90
   15: 1230    23       88
   10:   23     6        8
------------------------------

Club: Noronha Contest Group

Comments:

CQWW contest is always an exciting contest.
Fantastic team, bad propagation in some moments, radios worked perfectly.
Murphy was present again and we lost the rotors of the two stations and with
that we lost the opportunity to work a greater number of multipliers. We learn a
lot and by the way we will come back next year more stronger.
Thank you to all who have worked us and apologize to those who we cannot hear
and work.
Our thanks also to our hosts Marenga PU0FDN and his wife Lola.