[3830] CQWW SSB OK1NP(@OK3RM) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OK1NP(@OK3RM) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:50:52 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OK1NP
Operator(s): OK1NP
Station: OK3RM

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Stribro
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1245    36      147
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1245    36      147  Total Score = 536,373

Club:

Comments:

Equipment: FT-1000MP+PA (KVZ1 AP), 6 over 6 (bottom fixed to NA)

What to say about contest?
I didn't expect so big amount of contacts, my expect was something like 500
QSOs, so that means that i am really happy.
>From the start of the contest I was really focused on coleccting mults, yes I
spent a lot of times calling and calling them, but I think that this strategy is
the best one, because how everybody knows the mults are very important in this
contest.

Very nice opening at sunday evening to USA with rate 180 QSOs per hour for maybe
1,5hours and with very strong signals which really help improve my score.

So at the end I would like thanks to my friend Zdeno OK3RM for best service,
Rich OK8WW for nice company and all stations in the log for QSO.

See u next time
Jan OK1NP