[3830] CQWW SSB K4OWR SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4owr@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K4OWR SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:02:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4OWR
Operator(s): K4OWR
Station: K4OWR

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    2     2        1
   80:   17     8       17
   40:   18     9       18
   20:   79     9       77
   15:   38    16       37
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Pretty good conditions compared to recent. I decided to only work multipliers,
and all S&P. Not much time put in. I never stay on past 11 pm these days, so
I miss all the stuff on 40 overnight, but I'm satisfied to work 150 mults in so
little time. My Zero Five vertical was the main antenna for this one. Found some
new roofing and filter settings for my radio that helped on phone a lot. Still
dislike  phone after taking up cw. Looking forward to ARRL SS CW.