[3830] CQWW SSB N7GP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7GP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 18:34:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   13     6        7
   80:   29    12       20
   40:  112    25       47
   20:  223    26       72
   15:  115    18       41
   10:    5     3        3
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I have been doing station improvements on antennas, both transmitting and
receiving on 40, 80 and 160. During this contest I spent some time testing
different antenna setups so not as much operating time I  wanted, but was able
to determine what works and does NOT work..
I also tried to get some  JA runs going but the JAs on 40 and 20 which usually
are my bread and butter, were pretty much non existent. Also tried some random
runs but just not productive, except stateside non contest calls. so I ended up
just spinning the dial top to bottom and picking out what I could.
And the HIGH LIGHT of the contest  was getting our zone on 160 from Outlaw Chuck
KF7U,
All in all ,a fun contest and got good info for more improvements.
Thanks to all Outlaws that got on a MADE SOME NOISE!!!
Tom
N7GP
ex Wa8WZG