[3830] CQWW SSB 9A5Y M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A5Y M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 21:13:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A3LG 9A5CM 9A7DX 9A9EE
Station: 9A5Y

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  337    14       62
   80:  950    24      105
   40: 1360    33      129
   20: 1775    37      127
   15: 1038    36      139
   10:  182    17       56
------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Hi

This time we decided to play in a big league and try MS
Considering the setup we did not expect TOP spot, we just wanted to have fun and
fun we got. (Livescore contributed to that)

Condix ware better than expected, and lots of grat moments happened. Some really
juicy DXs on 160/80 and nice RUNs on 20/15 - even on second day.
Also, on 2nd day, found ES condix on 10m. It took a while while others noticed
that and come on 10 :) That was cool.

We lost a lot on 40m 3pointers during night time and need to fix that part of
ANTs, but all others band's was fine for us.

Equipment:
Single monobanders for 20/15/10-5/6/7el, vertical's for 160&80, low qq for40

2x FT1000MP - no BVGs, no inband, no filters or other fancy stuff :)

Overall,
It was another well-spent weekend ;) Thanks to all of you for Qs and great party
on the air

CQ WW is really THE event - so many (crazy) people from everywhere join the fun
on that weekend & that rally allows unlimited entertainment if you play well
:)

See ya all next time, and best 73 from 9A5Y crew

Vedran, 9a7dx