[3830] CQWW SSB DR1A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bernd.fd@gmx.de
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB DR1A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018 23:54:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: DR1A
Operator(s): DJ7EO DK4EE DK5OH DL6FBL
Station: DR1A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JO31CQ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  239    16       71
   80:  842    23      107
   40: 1355    35      134
   20: 2583    39      146
   15: 1068    35      147
   10:   88    12       43
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

DR1A station is under construction. We are moving the station to a new building
next to the antenna field. These days we mainly deal with roof construction,
roof insulation, doors/windows, walls, pavement, floor heating, floor tile etc.
// Trying to get the new building close and safe before winter.

However we tried to have some operating fun last weekend.
At least we got four willing operators and the remaining setup to do some
Multi/Single. Two young Rookie OPs (DK4EE@18yrs and DK5OH@29yrs) joined old
farts DJ7EO + DL6FBL (both @51yrs).

On 40m, 15m and 10m we only had one working antenna system. 20m was comfortable
with all three antenna systems available. Our 80m/160m vertical worked normally.
Although nature has seamlessly integrated our Beverage Antennas behind the lake,
we were still able to hear signals on them (we did not dare to go have a look on
them. You have to believe in your antenna, and after taking a look, we would not
have believed any longer... ;-)
Happy to have caught up with LZ5R in the final hours, however LX7I was running
away on Saturday and kept the distance on Sunday.

When the new station building is ready, things will improve again.
In the meantime we will have some fun every now and then.
CU again soon!

73 Ben
DL6FBL
for the DR1A team