[3830] CQWW SSB N4WW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N4WW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:41:30 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW K0LUZ N4KM WF3C K1MM K1TO N4OC
Station: N4WW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: apopka,fl
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   37    10       25
   80:  270    23       87
   40:  909    34      107
   20: 1652    35      124
   15:  494    28      103
   10:   76     9       19
------------------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

We actually started as a "let's have fun"  contest. But the
competitors that we are led us to a good score but not quite enough to beat
k9ct's score. Massive antenna/rotor/antenna switch problems from lightning and
heavy summer rains kept us from an extra 240 qso's with band change rules and
3rd transmitter. It is getting to be a bit much for me with health problems
developing and retirement staring me in the face. Hopefully hang on a couple
more years.

Great gang and fellowship with  k0luz/n4km/wf3c/k1mm my stalwart regular
competitors for years plus with great appreciation added ops k1to Dan and
Admiral Ed n4oc who had a free weekend from xyl and gave us extra desire to
operate that dreaded SSB weekend.

73 doc