[3830] CQWW SSB NW6P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bill@w9kkn.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NW6P M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 22:49:34 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NW6P
Operator(s): W9KKN K6YL
Station: NW6P

Class: M/S HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 36.5

  160:    0     0        0
   80:   26    10       16
   40:  193    21       41
   20:  444    29       91
   15:   89    21       37
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another great multi-op @NW6P -- Thanks, Tom!

This contest is hard to be competitive in from Northern California, and we
aren't set up for M/S at NW6P (no separate Run/Mult stations), but it's still a
lot of fun to work a lot of DX in such a short period of time.

This is also my (W9KKN) one-year anniversary of operations at NW6P, and last
year I got a similar score (594K.)

Our crew was a bit smaller than we thought it would be, but Joanna/K6YL and
Bill/W9KKN led this one and Rafael/KG6DQL showed up for 30 minutes or so at the
end. Joanna put a lot of effort into chasing multipliers and Bill managed to
make a few dents here and there.

Band summary: You know, given what the conditions are these days, I'd say we did
well, at least until you look at K6XX :)

10m: We didn't hear anything, but didn't spend a lot of time listening
15m: Surprisingly open considering the conditions, mostly Caribb., but also a
few EUs and JAs
20m: Predictably, the money band. Epic run of EU on Sunday morning, a few good
JA runs here and there.
40m: Delivered well for JA, not so much for EU.
80m: Nothing except Canada, HI, AK, and maybe one Caribbean.

Thanks for all of the Q's everyone! See you all in Sweepstakes!

73,

Bill/W9KKN