[3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1esv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB CR6T(CT1ESV) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 00:00:42 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: CR6T
Operator(s): CT1ESV
Station: CT1ESV

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21.4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2352    37      124  Total Score = 854,105

Club:

Comments:

CQWWSSB Summary Sheet

       Start Date : 2018-10-27

    CallSign Used : CR6T
      Operator(s) : CT1ESV

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
Assisted Category : NON-ASSISTED
             Band : ALL
            Power : HIGH
             Mode : SSB
 Default Exchange : 14
       Gridsquare : IN20VH

        Band     QSOs     Pts  ZN   Cty  Pt/Q
          21    2352    5312   37  124   2,3
       Total    2352    5312   37  124   2,3

            Score : 855.232
              Rig : YAESU FTDX5000 + ALPHA 91B

         Antennas : 6EL/6EL NA
                    6EL JA
                    5EL AF
                    5EL ROTATABLE
                    all antenas where switched by www.remoteQTH.com devices

Soapbox :Saturday started promissing..JA's coming trough,Numbers
kept                    increasing and then when propagation opened into NA, I
thought                 maybe(just maybe) last years score could be repeated...
4 hours
@+180/h
+ 3hours @+200/h made me think it was possible...
WRONG... someone closed it sooner than it should have and by 18z
it went from +200/h to 30 and next hour band was dead.

Saturday Highlight was being called by KH7XS

Sunday started slowly and it kept slowly until the end except
17-18z when
+120 rate was possible.
Soon realised that only with 2nd VFO contacts rate could be higher
than if just calling CQ and multiplier numbers would increase.
2 easy zones both coming to my CQ were made last hour of propagation (z7 and
z10).
Upgrade from previous contest showed helpfull (FT5k + LPan2 ) it was
Impossible not to see big signal of TR8CA (biggest one during contest 9+30db) on
the screen.
Most dificult one was 5H3MB who was 1kc above my calling frequency and was S9
but was dificult to work and made me go to his frequency 4 or 5 times until i
could finaly get him.

At the end less points,less multipliers,less Q's but same amount of fun.

>From this contest i will allways remenber my last contact with Paul W0AIH..
R.I.P. Paul we will miss you

                        Hope to see you all next year

                        Tony CR6T / CT1ESV