[3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, VE3CX@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB PJ2T M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 20:01:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): VE4EA K8PGJ VA7AM W3ACO KF4DX VE4VT VE3TW W0CG VE3CX
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Curacao
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  224    17       31
   80:  766    21       73
   40: 1549    29      114
   20: 2167    29      100
   15: 2104    28      102
   10:  597    16       28
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

CQWW 2018 SSB was an operation by TEAM CANADA.  Canadians, and those who wish
they were Canadian!

Many thanks to all those who worked us! Conditions were difficult, but a good
time was had by all. Was good to get away from the cold – for a few days.

This was my first effort as team lead – Geoff was busy painting tower
sections, getting ready to replace the EU tower.

Many thanks to Team Canada for putting forward such a great effort!

Team members were as follows:
Cary – VE4EA He liked Curacao so much, he decided to spend a few extra days -
at the hospital!  Sounds like he has finally managed his release.
Pete – K8PGJ Many thanks for help with propagation charts, and updating the
team schedule.
David – VA7AM – always ready to go!
Rich – W3ACO – Team cook. We were well fed thanks to Rich’s great cooking
skills!
Egon – KF4DX – the man who speaks six language and loves to run a pileup.
Ed – VE4VT – MISTER iron pants who was busy running as fast as he could
Stan – VE3TW This was his first go at MM contesting, and has now joined the
200+ Q per hour club
Geoff – W0CG – A busy guy on 10 meters
Tom – VE3CX – team captain

After returning home, we learned of Paul – W0AIH passing. This is simply
unbelievable. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Mary, and the Bittner family.
We cannot imagine what you are going through, but Paul is where he always
planned to be. Far too soon. It was good to work W0AIH one last time in this
contest...

Tom – VE3CX