[3830] UR DX MM3AWD SO Mixed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] UR DX MM3AWD SO Mixed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2018 12:11:52 +0000
                    Ukrainian DX Contest

Call: MM3AWD
Operator(s): MM3AWD
Station: MM3AWD

Class: SO Mixed QRP
QTH: Old Deer (Home QTH)
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    5      0      5
   80:  115      1     46
   40:  155      4     50
   20:  194    101     60
   15:   43     13     24
   10:    0      0      0
---------------------------
Total:  512    119    185  Total Score = 489,510

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

A very enjoyable contest as always. lots of activity and well supported by the
Ukrainians.

Spent most of the time on CW but did enjoy some reasonable success on SSB.
Was great to keep watching the live scores on CQcontest.net and
contestscoreonline.com
Had a great battle with my good friend LZ1YE who takes this one. It seems to
have been won due to my lack of an efficient 160m antenna for this one. We had
the backlash of Hurricane Oscar passing through and i did not manage to get
something fixed up for 160 before the start.
The 5 Q's i did make there were extremely hard to get!

Lots of fun and look forward to the next one.

Thanks for all the Q's and all recorded QSO audio is uploaded to
qsorder.hamradiomap.com

73, Scott
MM3AWD