[3830] SS CW AI6DO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6do@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW AI6DO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:04:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AI6DO
Operator(s): AI6DO
Station: AI6DO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:   28
   40:   60
   20:   66
   15:    8
   10:
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from home for the first time since 2016.  All of
my contest operations during the past 18 months have been
portable from one park or another.  Despite having the amp
and AC power to spare, I decided to stick with QRP to
avoid dealing with RFI issues.  A lot of requests for fills
of my check: 14.  Only two checks were even close to mine,
and both were contest club calls.  All contacts were S&P,
as I got no action from running.  Antennas were dipoles
for 80M, 40M, and 20M.  Radio was an Elecraft KX3 and PX3.

Thanks for the QSOs.  73 de AI6DO.