[3830] SS CW K6DAJ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6DAJ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:06:07 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6DAJ
Operator(s): K6DAJ
Station: K6DAJ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Berkeley, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17.5

------------
  160:
   80:   41
   40:  165
   20:  337
   15:   13
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

First quasi-serious SS. Fun, fantastic and frustration. Couldn't get any
traction on running the first day except for gray line on 40. So fell far
behind. Decided to sleep in. But then 20 was great for me all of Sunday, running
continuously for hours. But last couple hours on 40 weren't very good.  Some
time I'd like to try SS from a competitive station.  Missed KP2 and NL (saw them
spotted but could never hear them here.)

4 el. tribander roof-mounted @ 28 feet on hill pointing SW.   33' 80/40
vertical.  1 KW.