[3830] SS CW KD0S(WD0T) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KD0S(WD0T) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:18:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KD0S
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  135
   40:  637
   20:  479
   15:    9
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Decent start to the contest day 1, but Sunday a big SLOG.. could not keep the
rate up even lowly as it normally is..

But foremost, thanks to Jim and Shari for letting me invade and operate the
station, thanks much!

The whole thing was fun,  I just had an attitude of have FUN and enjoy it.. and
I did, even through the grind!

Congrats to the BIG scores, N9RV, N2IC, NR5M, and many others, great job!

Biggest bummer was missing NL and NT mults, NEVER heard a whisper from either,
and I searched like mad the last many hours..

Another SS in the books, and great honor to W0AIH with the 49 check, excellent
idea.

Thanks, 73 God Bless! Todd WD0T