[3830] SS CW N1DC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1dc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N1DC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:38:16 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1DC
Operator(s): N1DC
Station: N1DC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 16

------------
  160:    1
   80:  196
   40:  151
   20:  174
   15:    8
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun hunting for Sections!  I had 2 goals  The Clean Sweep and 500 QSO's.

Missed the sweep by 3 (missed ND, EWA and VI)  I heard ND (KC0W) but could not
work him after a 30 minute attempt. Easily worked stations closer and further
west. Seems like ND was a radio black hole for me.

Never heard EWA (worked about 20 WWA stations). Nothing heard from KP2 either.

Beat my QSO goal by 30.  Great last hour on 40 and 80.

Thanks for all the QSO's.

73,

Rick  N1DC