[3830] SS CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7XC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:40:34 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N NV DM09jh
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:  128
   40:  230
   20:  468
   15:   67
   10:    0
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX/Contest Club

Comments:

SS CW never disappoints in the awesome challenge it offers. SWEEP!!!!!!!!!!
Worked KP4 loud on 40M with 15M left in the event Mult #82 was KP3X but giving
VI as his location! What a weekend! I felt way above average all weekend (I am
disabled and often in alot of pain) but the stars aligned and I was able to keep
fat old butt in the chair over 19 hours! A personal best since the car crash in
2008 slowed me way down. The new to me Flex3000 performed pretty well. I
occasionally hit some key wrong and would QSY to limbo but always found my way
back. Lots of activity from 80 thru 15 Meters. Never a peep on 10M and I looked
believe me... I MISS THAT BAND! Still one of my better efforts ever in SS CW.
Thanks to all who worked to put me in the log. At the beginning I was way out of
practice and struggled alot but after 10 minutes of so it was coming together
well. First time with a Flex SDR xcvr and I will say even though all you need do
is click the band-map to pop around, I MISS A VFO KNOB! Thanks to Carl K5HK who
loaned me the rig. it may be 10yrs old but can still hold its own! as SS
certainly will let you know just how good your receiver is. Lets see - Antennas
80M/40M Dual Band Fan Inv Vee @ 38 ft, 3ele wide spaced 20M Mono-bander @ 43ft,
3ele 15M Mono-bander at 28ft, 4ele 10M Mono-bander @ 24 ft. Station: Flex3000
with a I5 HP SFF BIZ PC, Timewave ANC-4 Noise Canceller, AL-80B Amp at 800W out.
32 inch Wide Screen TV watching football muted all weekend. Thanks to all who
put me in your log.
73s de Tim - K7XC - DM09jh... sk
C U on SS SSB weekend! KB!