[3830] SS CW WB8WKQ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, seismadude2@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WB8WKQ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 04:30:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WB8WKQ
Operator(s): WB8WKQ
Station: WB8WKQ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  347
   40:  233
   20:  113
   15:   17
   10:
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

My first attempt at using "assistance".  I found it to be a great tool
to find multipliers.  But didn't realize, until the "pickens got
slim", that I could use it to find stations I hadn't worked.  I obviously
have a lot to learn about these "tricks" you folks use.  Still did all
my CQing and exchanges manually, so it was a tiring contest.  The threat of poor
band conditions with the possible geomagnetic storm, really didn't materialize,
from my perspective.  I thought 80 was a bit noisy Saturday night, but still
half my Q's were on 80 anyway.  Missed NE, although I heard it on 20M, but was
too close and the pileup was huge.  Not sure if there was a VI station or not, a
lot of controversy about that one, so that was the other mult I missed.  Overall
was pretty pleased with my score, I definite "bump" from last year.
Fun contest, and thanks everyone for all the Q's.