[3830] SS CW NX6T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NX6T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 07:50:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 21
Remote Operation

------------
  160:    0
   80:  171
   40:  400
   20:  284
   15:   89
   10:    0
------------

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't going to work contest at all but decided to
use contest to test my KPA1500 which I was having some programming issues with
and got some fixes in at the 11th hour. The amp worked fine but the operators
didn't as we were both tired from a very busy week. Losing 3 hours of operation
during prime time really hurt our score and Condx deteriorated on 40 and 80 at
end of contest. Couldn't get much going with CQing or S&Ping the last 90
minutes of the contest. NNY was the last holdout section but finally found 2 NNY
OPs at the 11th hour. K3, KPA1500, C31XK, 2 El Shorty 40 and dipole for 80. 73
de Dennis N6KI