[3830] SS CW W2EG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2EG@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W2EG Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 12:28:56 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 13:55

------------
  160:
   80:  255
   40:  212
   20:  112
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Better score than last year (though fewer hours); about the same as two years
ago. Conditions poor on 20 during first few hours. Then moved to 40 and not good
there, as well. Later to 80 and had some very nice runs. Second day conditions
were better. Tried 15 which was open, but little activity. 40 was pretty good
later.

Heard a KH6 near start on 20, but figured I'd get another chance and did not
stay for the pile-up. Never did hear NT or KP2.

Enjoyed it, as usual; one of my favorite contests. Thanks all for the Qs

73, Rich, W2EG