[3830] SS CW W7IIY Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W7IIY Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 13:06:30 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W7IIY
Operator(s): W7IIY
Station: W7IIY

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Stafford, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:  192
   40:  212
   20:   87
   15:    6
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fueled by carbohydrates, I searched and pounced my way to the
finish line. I was only able to sustain one or two runs, where
the N1MM+ 10 minute counter was above 50. For those people with
Home Owner Associations, there is hope! I have dipoles in the
attic and two outside stealth dipoles. Propagation seemed poor on
Sunday morning, but that changed on Sunday afternoon. Stations on
the West Coast were S7-S8, which is 1-2 S-units above the noise
generated by my house. Unbelievably, they answered my calls on
the first try and copied my info without repeats! Amazing. Thanks
to all the stations for working my 5W trickling from my K3S!