[3830] SS CW NR4M Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@nr4m.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NR4M Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 13:51:01 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): NR4M
Station: NR4M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   50
   40:  397
   20:   73
   15:   10
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Lots of things vying for my time this weekend.
Was surprised by how good the bands were.  It could have been sooo bad.

People need to read the rules and follow them.  ARRL states you MUST send your
call as part of your exchange.

Zero frequency fights.

Didn't do much on 80 as I'd forgotten to adjust the inverted Vee back down into
the CW band.   Standing wave was 3:1+, so I just fiddled with low power on that
band.

Nice to work so many familiar calls from the weekly CWT's.

Thanks for all the Q's.

73 de Steve NR4M