[3830] SS CW K0EJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ej@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K0EJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 14:37:49 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0EJ
Operator(s): K0EJ
Station: K0EJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SoddyDaisy,TN
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  185
   40:  676
   20:   48
   15:   26
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

First QSO was ND and found VY1AAA very low in the band (20M). Thought a sweep
would be in the cards this year. Sunday morning found me needing VI, PR, NNY,
and SC. SC and NNY called in and found PR on 15M. Sadly missed KP2 before I had
to shut down..saw it spotted on 20M after I got home :( Some strange 40M prop
after the geo-storm hit with a few EU heard before 2PM and then getting called
by a CA station around his local noon - yagi pointing north.