[3830] SS CW W4NZ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4NZ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 16:29:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Tennessee
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  158
   40:  384
   20:  200
   15:    7
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Like most people, missed VI for the sweep.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention but could not tell any effects of the predicted
solar storm.  Did have a couple of afternoon QSOs with W6 on 40m while it was
their local midday, and no special 40m antenna, just a dipole at 40 feet.
Actually, the low bands seemed pretty decent. Low noise on 80m, even.

Good to work many of my contesting friends in this one. Thanks for the QSOs.

73, Ted W4NZ