[3830] SS CW K4OWR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4OWR@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K4OWR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 18:36:38 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K4OWR
Operator(s): K4OWR
Station: K4OWR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 6

------------
  160:
   80:   11
   40:  264
   20:   23
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

40 meters a bottomless pit of contacts. Strangely worked 75 sections in the
first 2 hours. Did not put in much time since I had so many sections early on.
It seems lately my interest in multipliers is much higher the the tedium of
hundreds of qsos...although there were plenty to work in this one. For some
reason my vertical, which is not supposed to be best for domestic contacts, far
outperformed the wires(?) Got the sweep at the very end with NP2X (yes, that was
the correct call). Took quite a few calls and succeeded only due to experienced
timing. All in all one of my favorite contests!