[3830] SS CW K5RM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5RM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 00:36:32 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ar
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:   35
   40:   65
   20:  108
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Well, didn't get to work the contest as much as I had planned.  Had some issues
come up here, which required my attention, and by the time I had them figured
out I was brain dead and didn't feel like operation too much.  So practiced some
so2r and then tried to get as many sections as possible.
Also had and issue with N1MM skipping a serial number so don't know how that
will affect my log.
Thanks for the Q's and see everyone on next Contest..

73's
John
K5RM