[3830] SS CW K9YC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9YC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 02:39:18 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 1)20

------------
  160:
   80:  232
   40:  188
   20:  176
   15:   59
   10:
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Since NCCC has decided not to pursue SS as a focus contest, I've had far
less interest in it, and came close to sitting it out completely. But
after a relaxed dinner Saturday evening and watching two nights of
Colbert with Rachelle, I found my way to the shack and started running
on 80M. I quit around midnight, slept in Sunday morning, and started on
15 around 10. I got up out of the chair at 7 PM. Domestic CW contests
have a way of hooking me.

RE: NP3X -- he called me when I was running on 15M and gave me #1Q VI at
2011Z on Sunday. That was the only VI I heard, and because I'd logged
it, another VI station never showed up as a red spot. QRZ.COM shows it as
a club call. Remember that all US calls are portable, and that lots of
PR residents are still displaced by last year's hurricane, so maybe he
was in VI.

73, Jim K9YC