[3830] SS CW K1RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1rm@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K1RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 11:59:04 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1RM
Operator(s): K1RM
Station: K1RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6.1

------------
  160:
   80:  135
   40:  285
   20:   92
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

54 years of SSing, still enjoy it!All running except on Saturday night I had
just been informed that my wife was ready to go out to dinner. As I waited for
her to come down and get me I tuned down the low end of 20 and heard
Gerry,VY1AAA.  He had been on before the contest started  and worked Jack, W1WEF
and was very loud and he was still very loud.  I called him and put The Yukon in
the log.