[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 14:15:44 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 7

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   46
   40:   74
   20:   15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  135  Mults = 111  Total Score = 14,985

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 80. East coast generally weak, midwest OK, west weak.  Not quite
enough activity for a good rate.  38 QSOs at 1315Z.  At 1319Z made 5 CQs without
an answer; only 5 sigs left on 80 so changed to 40.  Good band change since
using the 80/40 inverted vee; 1 minute including 1 QSO.  Good coverage of the
USA on 40, but noticed that I was working some of the same guys that I just got
on 80.  73 QSOs at 1330Z.  at 1333Z there was a lull with lots of unanswered
CQs.  At 1347Z 108 QSOs and 91 mults = 9828. Still lots of time for a good
score, but lots of CQing without answers.  At 1355Z (a bit late considering the
activity) I changed to 20 and picked up some nice European mults.  Lost some
QSOs because guys covered each other up when I got partial calls.  Overall
pretty good, but I never got 2 calls at once, and there were not too many times
when multiple stations called in.