[3830] SS CW K7RI Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, exk7rsc@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7RI Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 16:01:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7RI
Operator(s): K7RI
Station: K7RI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): ~22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  234
   40:    0
   20:  557
   15:   58
   10:    0
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

CW Sweepstakes is a lot of fun.  This year’s contest was no exception.  Our
score was down because we didn’t have a 40-meter antenna – only operated on
15, 20 and 80 meters.  Conditions better than expected:  20 played well and 15
was okay while it lasted.  We did better on 80 this year than in previous years
but deep slow QSB made it difficult to copy exchanges from weak stations.  We
didn’t make a clean sweep this year.  Never heard NNY, PR, VI or NL.  Thanks
to everyone who called and/or worked us.  And thanks to K7ZQ, K7DSE and W7UDH
for a job well done.