[3830] CWopsT WA3AER LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA3AER LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 20:08:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 7

Call: WA3AER
Operator(s): WA3AER
Station: WA3AER

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maryland
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  28
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  43  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,806

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What a difference not having an amp makes. My ACOM 1000's T/R/ relay froze up
towards the end of SS CW, so it's LP until the amp comes back. Definitely
reminds me of the days when I was still running barefoot (100W) and trying to
make contacts.
And, with delivering the amp to HRO in VA today, I was blessed to get back home
in time for the 1900Z CWT.

Tnx to all you who were scraping the ether to hear me today. Much appreciated.
The fact of the matter is that the bands were not in very good shape this
afternoon. I'm curious to hear of the reflector how the 1300Z condx were. I hope
they were better than 1900Z!

73
---
Ted   WA3AER