[3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4GMH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2018 20:10:40 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Nov 7

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.8

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  78
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  78  Mults = 78  Total Score = 6,084

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks for all the QSOs especially, the European QSOs.  Interesting 40 M
propagation as did not expect to be called by European stations at this time of
day.  The dipole antenna is only 25 ft high yet their signals were strong and at
first threw me off in getting their prefix correct. Kept putting down
"WA" for "PA".  Again, very unusual for this time of day
especially with the low dipole. Still, I'll take it every time hi.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH