[3830] SS CW N6HI Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6hi.qrp@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6HI Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 00:53:23 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  14
   20:  77
   15:   7
   10:
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran QRP, ONE HALF WATT to a 20 Foot End Fed Wire.
Band conditions were ... let's say ... as expected ...
but I was glad to snag even a few 15m SS contacts!
I set a new SS record for myself: 98 QSOs with 1/2W,
(which is my normal SS power level) My hearty congrats
and THANKS to all for your patience. Most of you copied
the exchange perfectly on the first go, with repeats
very rare, a testament to your stations and your skills!
There's NO Contest like a CW Contest! Pure radio fun!
GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73 John N6HI