[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 04:11:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 8

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  34
   40:  21
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  55  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,860

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

One of my few 0300s. Playing with 2K-FA amplifier and new Palstar AT4K tuner,
trying to cope with malfunctioning vertical on the roof. Lots of fun on 80, and
it tunes 160 but nobody was there... but even the new tuner won't get below 3:1
on 40 so I ran barefoot 100w there. (The little MFJ-969 gets a 1:1 just about
everywhere.) I don't relish going up on that roof yet again but the HF9V needs
some more work. But on the bands it tunes, that amplifier is great!

73, John