[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 04:15:20 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 8

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:29

------------
  160:   0
   80:   9
   40:  40
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  49  Mults = 48  Total Score = 2,352

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Got home for most of the last half.  Surprised at amount of activity on 40M at
that time. When there were no more callers on 40, I went to 80 for the last nine
QSOs.  Nice to work two CWA students (K8NGW and K8PK).  Congrats guys.  Nice to
work HA8RM and CM8NMN on 40.  No other DX heard.

Sending was with paddle.  Logging was with pen and paper.  Reason was that the
logging computer is with KU8E, who is setting up the network for our PJ4A effort
in CQ WW DX CW the last weekend in the month.  Hope to work you all then.  We
may be QRV in some CWTs as PJ4/K4BAI and PJ4/KU8E.  73, John, K4BAI.