[3830] SS SSB N5EE Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N5EE Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:24:57 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5EE
Operator(s): N5EE
Station: N5EE

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 15:49

------------
  160:
   80:  106
   40:   71
   20:  107
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I've operated QRP in SS Phone many times before but this one might be my last.
No complaints with band condx, available ops and mults, or LID ops (Ok, there
might be a few that qualified) but constant repeats and knowing the 20 stations
in the pileup going after a much needed mult with you are many S units above you
makes for a llloooonnngggg test.  Thanks to all the excellent ops who picked me
out and stuck with me when my signal was just above the noise floor and thanks
to those who passed out signal compliments (it really does provide a boost from
time to time).

73 to All
Happy Thanksgiving!

Ken, N5EE