[3830] SS SSB NQ6N Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@nq6n.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NQ6N Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:54:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NQ6N
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: NQ6N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:33
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  254
   40:   14
   20:   40
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Didn't get much time to operate this weekend, and been having some new RFI where
my transmissions interfere with the cable modem -- not good for remote
contesting.

I'm really loving the Flex 6600 for SSB, the filter skirts make crowded band
conditions extremely tolerable. I found that diversity RX worked wonders for the
QSB this weekend.

I don't have a foot switch set up for the remote setup at present because I
mostly operate CW, so I was using the push button MOX on the FlexControl VFO
knob to key the transmitter, which took some getting used to.

After not benefiting from assistance but operating unlimited in the CW weekend I
decided to go unassisted this weekend, but due to the lack of time in the chair
I missed quite a few mults.

Thanks to all for the Qs.