[3830] SS SSB N7XU(K4XU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7XU(K4XU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 05:44:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: K4XU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    1
   40:  116
   20:  307
   15:    2
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Just playing around. RF in the mic circuit somewhere. Backed off from 150 to 75
W with little change. Changed to headset with dynamic mic rather than electret.
No difference. Changed bands and it was better. I hate phone anyway.
Missed EWA which I can see from here, and NL which is the farthest away. VI and
PR called me. Life is good.

See you in the WWCW, 73, Dick