[3830] SS SSB NP4G Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NP4G Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:53:01 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NP4G
Operator(s): NP4G
Station: NP4G

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:  472
   20:  330
   15:  210
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Its good to be back at Sweepstakes. Last serious effort was in 2015. My lovely
sister decided to get married during SS SSB in 2016 and for 2017 we had the
undesirable visit from Hurricane Maria. Operated at KP3Z, many thanks to Felipe
and his family for hosting me this weekend to test the station in preparation
for CQWW. Felipe has been putting a lot of effort in getting his station up to
pre-Maria status.

Managed to get 82 sections. Missing NT. Tried to fin him multiple times on 20
and 40 but nowhere to be found. At times 20 and 40 were solid packed with a lot
of QRM and finding him was tough. Got BC as my 82nd. Only one station.

I am glad to know that that a lot of people got sweep unlike SS CW where two
crazy guys from Caribbean where messing thins up

Can't wait for sunspots to pickup again and hope to win it again some other
time. Congrats to N4OO. I must have sworn he was high power! He was just as loud
as other HP operators.

KP3Z Station:
ICOM 7851 150W
Force 12 C3 tribander