[3830] SS SSB W1DYJ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryb@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W1DYJ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 20:48:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:    0
   80:   27
   40:   55
   20:   57
   15:    6
   10:    0
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

My first time from Woburn and the difference in my antennas shows.
Better results on 80 & 40 in Maine with my "better" low HF
antennas,
better on 20 & 15 here in MA with my "better" hi HF stuff.
(Forget
10 and 160 for this contest.)  My first goal was to confirm the last
four states I need for 5BWAS -- but nada!

But still had fun, and I'm starting to like this one!

Rig: TS-2000
Log: N3FJP's November Sweepstakes Contest Log v6.7
Antennas:
   10  HB 5el yagi @ 30ft (not that it mattered much...)
   15  Rotatable Dipole @ 33ft
   20  HB Moxon @ 36ft
   80/40/160 (modified AD DX-CC with 160 added "zig-zag"
       around back yard).  I am modifying this, and it was
       up only about 18'  Hopefully higher by CQ CW. (And it
       showed - 80 was very noisy and sigs were weak.)

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ