[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 04:13:57 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 22

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s):
Station: PJ4/K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 0:11

------------
  160:  11
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

KU8E and I returned to the house with only a few minutes left in the 0300Z CWT.
We had been at a great dinner with PJ4NX, PJ4DX and wife, N0AX and wife, S53R,
PJ4KY, and PD2NF (?).  I decided to get in on the end and to work only 160M.  In
11 minutes, I made 11 QSOs.  Only station who didn't hear me calling was VE3KI.
Only station who called me was UA4LCH, who was the loudest signal on the band.
Look for us as PJ4A M/S in CQ WW DXC this weekend.  Happy Thanksgiving.  73,
John, K4BAI.