[3830] CQWW CW DK5TRI SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5tri@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DK5TRI SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 20:11:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DK5TRI
Operator(s): DK5TRI
Station: DK5TRI

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0        0
   80:  134     7       35
   40:   95    11       35
   20:   29     6       15
   15:    2     1        2
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

First CQ WW from my remote station in Germany with not enough time as planned.
Boy what a difference compared to my QTH in Washington state. The poor little
TS-480 fell multiple times over and wasn't really fit to handle the wall to wall
strong signals, which made operating a bit difficult (OK a LOT difficult). The
current antenna, 80m Inv-L with one elevated radial, worked not surprisingly
best on 80m. Something that will be fixed next week. The RemoteRig boxes
performed flawless and rock solid. Overall an interesting experience. Lots of
improvements to do.

Thanks for all the Qs and see you in the next one.

73 Mike DK5TRI (K5TRI)

Radio: TS-480SAT @ 100W
Antenna: 80m Inv-L w/ one elevated radial