[3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4ZR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:18:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   51    15       46
   40:   92    21       92
   20:  656    27      113
   15:   75    16       54
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  986    79      305  Total Score = 1,095,552

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, that was encouraging... Had a family party Saturday evening, which took a
bite out of low-band time, and after that I operated, napped, and watched
football.

Thanks to the rain, I had about 6 hours Sunday morning when my big noisemaker
was off the air.  By the time it came back on I had discovered my country count
on 20 and decided to go for 100 on 40.  Almost made it, too.

For what it is, I'm pleased with the station.  92 countries with a Carolina
Windom at 30 feet is pretty decent, as is 113 countries with a C-3E at 50 feet.
Cracked some pretty good pileups on every band.  Heard, called for 20 minutes,
but couldn't raise E2X (Fred's friends).  Did manage VK6 on 40, which felt
good.

I wonder what's on Sunday night football.