[3830] CQWW CW N3JT SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3jt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3JT SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:30:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I thought conditions were good!  I put in some hours but still did my usual
morning swim, slept both nights and goofed off in the slower afternoon periods.
I can’t win my class so who cares!   All for PVRC!

Notes:

1.      I loved the run of JA stations on 40m around 22z Sunday
2.      I don’t understand why I could not work a single YE station (there were
3
or 4 of them).
3.      7X2ARA did not hear me on multiple occasions.  I’ve been to their
station
in the center of Algiers.  Their electrical noise is really a problem.
4.      Some of the fun of not being a big gun lies in those occasions when you
beat
out the BIG guns in pileups!  I did it several times.  I’ve been on the other
side and it’s not always the strongest signal that the DX operator picks out,
though usually it is!
5.      This is the first year I could put some power out on 160m.   I replaced
the
old dipole with a counterpoise ground plane.  It does not crash the solar panel
electrical backup system of the house and it actually can be heard sometimes.

For the first time I used the “Available Mults” window of N1MM to great
advantage.  Who knew