[3830] CQWW CW K7XC SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xcnv1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7XC SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 00:32:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: DM09jh N NV
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   43    14       25
   80:   70    19       39
   40:  112    28       65
   20:  271    30       93
   15:   81    19       57
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------
Total:  577   110      259  Total Score = 584,127

Club:

Comments:

That was some of the most fun I have had in a LONNNG TIMME! The low bands were
on fire! The signals on 160, 80, and 40 meters from the EU continent were
amazing! Hats off to TK0C who had the loudest low-bands signal!

Nice to see so many African zones on this weekend, Tnx Guys!

Still amazed at the number of zones/countries in the log, especially on the low
bands! Not the best propagation but the solar minimum has sure helped to work
many more countries on 160/80/40.

Managed to keep my old fat butt in the chair for 25 hours! Haven't done that in
a long time! Thanks all who worked me!

Station: Flex3000 driving a AL-80B to 800W, Timewave ANC-4 Noise Canceler that's
worth its weight in gold. 160M Inv L, 80/40M Fan Inv Vee, 3ele 20M Yagi, 3ele
15M yagi, 4ele 10M yagi.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!