[3830] CQWW CW K0BJ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brucefrahmk0bj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K0BJ SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:09:33 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:   35    12       30
   80:   44    10       38
   40:   57    20       45
   20:  228    30       95
   15:   51    15       34
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

20 was weird and bad until Sunday.  Low bands good both nights.  Unlike 3 of the
past 4 years I was not at E2X. I wanted to work them and E2A but no luck,
although both were fair copy on 20 Saturday night. XV9NPS was easy on 20 30
minutes before the end.

It was fun getting Facebook pix of operating and the great food at E2X.  Final
"food" shot was less appealing -- a lizard went SK when he bridged
potential difference in an active bandpass filter. Created a pop and
non-electric crispy smell  HI