[3830] CQWW CW W6YA SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W6YA SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:12:03 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W6YA
Operator(s): W6YA
Station: W6YA

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: California
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  910    35      122
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was the first time I picked a 20m single band for this contest.  It was fun
because there was lots of action, but I was surprised not to hear zones
17,22,29,34,40 (especially 29).  Since propagation was good from just before
sunrise until just after sunset, there was plenty of time for eating and
sleeping.  I had a major problem with the Winkey being suddenly disabled due to
COM3 not being available.  I had to reboot the computer about 15 times, which
was a giant hassle.  It happened once while working a double mult (arghh).  My
first project will be to find out why this intermittent problem happened.
Otherwise, as always, lots of fun.  73, Jim