[3830] CQWW CW W4LT SO(A)SB20 Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lromero56@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4LT SO(A)SB20 Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:20:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4LT
Operator(s): W4LT
Station: W4LT

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  80     13       43
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total:  80     13       43  Total Score = 12,096

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Rig : K-Line @ 500w

         Antennas : Cushcraft A3s at 40 feet with broken rotor

          Soapbox :

Could not participate in SS CW due to issues with my 94 year old mother. Couldnt
participate in SS SSB due to having had Arthroscopic on my PTT knee the day
before.

I had to participate in SOMETHING this November...

Here is an hour's worth for the FCG score. I cant sit for more than an hour with
my knee bent per my PT doctor (unless I dont want to heal completely) so that's
all I could supply in total time. 45 min at one sitting, 15 minutes in the
other. All Search and Pounce.

Havent used HF since the Hurricane Season, so I find that my direction indicator
on my rotor now doesnt indicate direction, so turned antenna via the
"maximize the S-Meter" method.  Have no clue where its pointing at the
moment, guess will look tomorrow morning.

There is always next year!

-lu-W4LT-