[3830] CQWW CW J8NY M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciup@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW J8NY M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 01:38:05 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: J8NY
Operator(s): VE7NY KO8SCA K7AR VE7CT VE7XF N7RO
Station: J8NY

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: St. Vincent
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  526    16       51
   80: 1064    21       71
   40: 2126    31      104
   20: 2128    29       96
   15: 1292    24       65
   10:   22     7        9

Club:

Comments:

We had lots of fun in a great location with views to EU and NA!
It rained constantly while we installed the antennas and it stopped right after
we finished the installation.
We worked some nice double mults from here in 15M such as RI1, VR2.
The 10M band was disappointing as expected.
Equipment: 2 X K3S with amplifiers, verticals and a 5 band Spiderbeam.