[3830] CQWW CW K7SS SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7SS SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 02:13:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  700    33      110
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

20m at the bottom of the cycle still provides..
....and still allows for a good nights sleep... :-)

QSO:700    ZONES:33    DXCC:110

Score 279,279

18.5 hours of fun from home w/ the 3 element steppir.

Great first hour into JA and far east. I believe my best ever rate.

Eu opening on Saturday was very light, and no (NO) Eastern Eu stations even
heard at all.  Sunday was better to fill in the EU countries.. but still just
one or a few from each country.

Sunday JA run was not the dreaded "all the JAs are back to monday morning
work" doldrum... it actually produced a bit of a run in the last hours.
Perhaps more retirees over there as well as here.

All in all a pleasant fun weekend of Charlie Whiskey... and no bloodshed in most
of the pileups.

What a great mode...

73
Danny K7SS